How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A change of form, direction, or the like; transformation;
- n. - A condition of the uterus in which its axis is deflected
from its normal position without being bent upon itself. See
Anteversion, and Retroversion.
- n. - The act of translating, or rendering, from one language
into another language.
- n. - A translation; that which is rendered from another
language; as, the Common, or Authorized, Version of the Scriptures (see
under Authorized); the Septuagint Version of the Old Testament.
- n. - An account or description from a particular point of view,
especially as contrasted with another account; as, he gave another
version of the affair.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?