How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An undertaking of chance or danger; the risking of
something upon an event which can not be foreseen with certainty; a
hazard; a risk; a speculation.
- n. - An event that is not, or can not be, foreseen; an
accident; chance; hap; contingency; luck.
- n. - The thing put to hazard; a stake; a risk; especially,
something sent to sea in trade.
- v. i. - To hazard one's self; to have the courage or
presumption to do, undertake, or say something; to dare.
- v. i. - To make a venture; to run a hazard or risk; to take the
- v. t. - To expose to hazard; to risk; to hazard; as, to venture
one's person in a balloon.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?