How many syllables in Vain
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having no real substance, value, or importance; empty;
void; worthless; unsatisfying.
- superl. - Destitute of forge or efficacy; effecting no purpose;
fruitless; ineffectual; as, vain toil; a vain attempt.
- superl. - Proud of petty things, or of trifling attainments;
having a high opinion of one's own accomplishments with slight reason;
conceited; puffed up; inflated.
- superl. - Showy; ostentatious.
- n. - Vanity; emptiness; -- now used only in the phrase in vain.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?