How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The quality or state of being uniform; freedom from
variation or difference; resemblance to itself at all times; sameness
of action, effect, etc., under like conditions; even tenor; as, the
uniformity of design in a poem; the uniformity of nature.
- n. - Consistency; sameness; as, the uniformity of a man's
- n. - Similitude between the parts of a whole; as, the
uniformity of sides in a regular figure; beauty is said to consist in
uniformity with variety.
- n. - Continued or unvaried sameness or likeness.
- n. - Conformity to a pattern or rule; resemblance,
consonance, or agreement; as, the uniformity of different churches in
ceremonies or rites.
5 Syllable Words Starting with?