How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of undulating; a waving motion or vibration;
as, the undulations of a fluid, of water, or of air; the undulations of
- n. - A wavy appearance or outline; waviness.
- n. - The tremulous tone produced by a peculiar pressure of
the finger on a string, as of a violin.
- n. - The pulsation caused by the vibrating together of two
tones not quite in unison; -- called also beat.
- n. - A motion to and fro, up and down, or from side to side,
in any fluid or elastic medium, propagated continuously among its
particles, but with no translation of the particles themselves in the
direction of the propagation of the wave; a wave motion; a vibration.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?