How many syllables in Tune
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A sound; a note; a tone.
- n. - A rhythmical, melodious, symmetrical series of tones for one
voice or instrument, or for any number of voices or instruments in
unison, or two or more such series forming parts in harmony; a melody;
an air; as, a merry tune; a mournful tune; a slow tune; a psalm tune.
- n. - The state of giving the proper, sound or sounds; just
intonation; harmonious accordance; pitch of the voice or an instrument;
adjustment of the parts of an instrument so as to harmonize with itself
or with others; as, the piano, or the organ, is not in tune.
- n. - Order; harmony; concord; fit disposition, temper, or humor;
- v. t. - To put into a state adapted to produce the proper sounds;
to harmonize, to cause to be in tune; to correct the tone of; as, to
tune a piano or a violin.
- v. t. - To give tone to; to attune; to adapt in style of music; to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?