How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who tumbles; one who plays tricks by various motions
of the body; an acrobat.
- n. - A movable obstruction in a lock, consisting of a lever,
latch, wheel, slide, or the like, which must be adjusted to a
particular position by a key or other means before the bolt can be
thrown in locking or unlocking.
- n. - A piece attached to, or forming part of, the hammer of a
gunlock, upon which the mainspring acts and in which are the notches
for sear point to enter.
- n. - A drinking glass, without a foot or stem; -- so called
because originally it had a pointed or convex base, and could not be
set down with any liquor in it, thus compelling the drinker to finish
- n. - A variety of the domestic pigeon remarkable for its habit
of tumbling, or turning somersaults, during its flight.
- n. - A breed of dogs that tumble when pursuing game. They were
formerly used in hunting rabbits.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?