How many syllables in Tuck
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A long, narrow sword; a rapier.
- n. - The beat of a drum.
- v. t. - To draw up; to shorten; to fold under; to press into a
narrower compass; as, to tuck the bedclothes in; to tuck up one's
- v. t. - To make a tuck or tucks in; as, to tuck a dress.
- v. t. - To inclose; to put within; to press into a close place;
as, to tuck a child into a bed; to tuck a book under one's arm, or into
- v. t. - To full, as cloth.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?