How many syllables in Trace
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of two straps, chains, or ropes of a harness, extending
from the collar or breastplate to a whiffletree attached to a vehicle
or thing to be drawn; a tug.
- v. t. - A mark left by anything passing; a track; a path; a
course; a footprint; a vestige; as, the trace of a carriage or sled;
the trace of a deer; a sinuous trace.
- v. t. - A very small quantity of an element or compound in a
given substance, especially when so small that the amount is not
quantitatively determined in an analysis; -- hence, in stating an
analysis, often contracted to tr.
- v. t. - A mark, impression, or visible appearance of anything
left when the thing itself no longer exists; remains; token; vestige.
- v. t. - The intersection of a plane of projection, or an original
plane, with a coordinate plane.
- v. t. - The ground plan of a work or works.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?