How many syllables in Tower
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A mass of building standing alone and insulated, usually
higher than its diameter, but when of great size not always of that
- n. - A projection from a line of wall, as a fortification, for
purposes of defense, as a flanker, either or the same height as the
curtain wall or higher.
- n. - A structure appended to a larger edifice for a special
purpose, as for a belfry, and then usually high in proportion to its
width and to the height of the rest of the edifice; as, a church tower.
- n. - A citadel; a fortress; hence, a defense.
- n. - A headdress of a high or towerlike form, fashionable about
the end of the seventeenth century and until 1715; also, any high
- n. - High flight; elevation.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?