How many syllables in Tow
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The coarse and broken part of flax or hemp, separated from the
finer part by the hatchel or swingle.
- v. t. - To draw or pull through the water, as a vessel of any kind,
by means of a rope.
- v. t. - A rope by which anything is towed; a towline, or towrope.
- v. t. - The act of towing, or the state of being towed; --chiefly
used in the phrase, to take in tow, that is to tow.
- v. t. - That which is towed, or drawn by a towline, as a barge,
raft, collection of boats, ect.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?