How many syllables in Tooth
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the hard, bony appendages which are borne on the
jaws, or on other bones in the walls of the mouth or pharynx of most
vertebrates, and which usually aid in the prehension and mastication of
- n. - Fig.: Taste; palate.
- n. - Any projection corresponding to the tooth of an animal, in
shape, position, or office; as, the teeth, or cogs, of a cogwheel; a
tooth, prong, or tine, of a fork; a tooth, or the teeth, of a rake, a
saw, a file, a card.
- n. - A projecting member resembling a tenon, but fitting into a
mortise that is only sunk, not pierced through.
- n. - One of several steps, or offsets, in a tusk. See Tusk.
- n. - An angular or prominence on any edge; as, a tooth on the
scale of a fish, or on a leaf of a plant
1 Syllable Words Starting with?