How many syllables in Tiger
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A very large and powerful carnivore (Felis tigris) native of
Southern Asia and the East Indies. Its back and sides are tawny or
rufous yellow, transversely striped with black, the tail is ringed with
black, the throat and belly are nearly white. When full grown, it
equals or exceeds the lion in size and strength. Called also royal
tiger, and Bengal tiger.
- n. - Fig.: A ferocious, bloodthirsty person.
- n. - A servant in livery, who rides with his master or mistress.
- n. - A kind of growl or screech, after cheering; as, three cheers
and a tiger.
- n. - A pneumatic box or pan used in refining sugar.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?