How many syllables in Thumb
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The short, thick first digit of the human hand, differing
from the other fingers in having but two phalanges; the pollex. See
- v. t. - To handle awkwardly.
- v. t. - To play with the thumbs, or with the thumbs and fingers;
as, to thumb over a tune.
- v. t. - To soil or wear with the thumb or the fingers; to soil,
or wear out, by frequent handling; also, to cover with the thumb; as,
to thumb the touch-hole of a cannon.
- v. i. - To play with the thumb or thumbs; to play clumsily; to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?