How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- prep. - From end to end of, or from side to side of; from one
surface or limit of, to the opposite; into and out of at the opposite,
or at another, point; as, to bore through a piece of timber, or through
a board; a ball passes through the side of a ship.
- prep. - Between the sides or walls of; within; as, to pass
through a door; to go through an avenue.
- prep. - By means of; by the agency of.
- prep. - Over the whole surface or extent of; as, to ride
through the country; to look through an account.
- prep. - Among or in the midst of; -- used to denote passage;
as, a fish swims through the water; the light glimmers through a
- prep. - From the beginning to the end of; to the end or
conclusion of; as, through life; through the year.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?