How many syllables in Taw
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Tow.
- v. t. - To push; to tug; to tow.
- v. t. - To prepare or dress, as hemp, by beating; to tew; hence, to
beat; to scourge.
- v. t. - To dress and prepare, as the skins of sheep, lambs, goats,
and kids, for gloves, and the like, by imbuing them with alum, salt,
and other agents, for softening and bleaching them.
- n. - A large marble to be played with; also, a game at marbles.
- n. - A line or mark from which the players begin a game of marbles.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?