How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A reddish crust or sediment in wine casks, consisting
essentially of crude cream of tartar, and used in marking pure cream of
tartar, tartaric acid, potassium carbonate, black flux, etc., and, in
dyeing, as a mordant for woolen goods; -- called also argol, wine
- n. - A correction which often incrusts the teeth, consisting of
salivary mucus, animal matter, and phosphate of lime.
- n. - A native or inhabitant of Tartary in Asia; a member of any
one of numerous tribes, chiefly Moslem, of Turkish origin, inhabiting
the Russian Europe; -- written also, more correctly but less usually,
- n. - A person of a keen, irritable temper.
- a. - Of or pertaining to Tartary in Asia, or the Tartars.
- n. - See Tartarus.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?