How many syllables in Taper
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small wax candle; a small lighted wax candle; hence, a
- n. - A tapering form; gradual diminution of thickness in an
elongated object; as, the taper of a spire.
- a. - Regularly narrowed toward the point; becoming small toward
one end; conical; pyramidical; as, taper fingers.
- v. i. - To become gradually smaller toward one end; as, a sugar
loaf tapers toward one end.
- v. t. - To make or cause to taper.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?