How many syllables in Teem
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To pour; -- commonly followed by out; as, to teem out ale.
- v. t. - To pour, as steel, from a melting pot; to fill, as a mold,
with molten metal.
- a. - To think fit.
- v. i. - To bring forth young, as an animal; to produce fruit, as a
plant; to bear; to be pregnant; to conceive; to multiply.
- v. i. - To be full, or ready to bring forth; to be stocked to
overflowing; to be prolific; to abound.
- v. t. - To produce; to bring forth.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?