How many syllables in Tame
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To broach or enter upon; to taste, as a liquor; to divide;
to distribute; to deal out.
- superl. - Reduced from a state of native wildness and shyness;
accustomed to man; domesticated; domestic; as, a tame deer, a tame
- superl. - Crushed; subdued; depressed; spiritless.
- superl. - Deficient in spirit or animation; spiritless; dull;
flat; insipid; as, a tame poem; tame scenery.
- a. - To reduce from a wild to a domestic state; to make gentle and
familiar; to reclaim; to domesticate; as, to tame a wild beast.
- a. - To subdue; to conquer; to repress; as, to tame the pride or
passions of youth.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?