How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small, flexible twig or rod.
- n. - A movable part of a rail; or of opposite rails, for
transferring cars from one track to another.
- n. - A separate mass or trees of hair, or of some substance (at
jute) made to resemble hair, worn on the head by women.
- n. - A mechanical device for shifting an electric current to
- v. t. - To strike with a switch or small flexible rod; to whip.
- v. t. - To swing or whisk; as, to switch a cane.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?