How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - More elevated in place or position; higher; upper; as,
the superior limb of the sun; the superior part of an image.
- a. - Higher in rank or office; more exalted in dignity; as, a
superior officer; a superior degree of nobility.
- a. - Higher or greater in excellence; surpassing others in the
greatness, or value of any quality; greater in quality or degree; as, a
man of superior merit; or of superior bravery.
- a. - Beyond the power or influence of; too great or firm to be
subdued or affected by; -- with to.
- a. - More comprehensive; as a term in classification; as, a
genus is superior to a species.
- a. - Above the ovary; -- said of parts of the flower which,
although normally below the ovary, adhere to it, and so appear to
originate from its upper part; also of an ovary when the other floral
organs are plainly below it in position, and free from it.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?