How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To trip in walking or in moving in any way with the
legs; to strike the foot so as to fall, or to endanger a fall; to
stagger because of a false step.
- v. i. - To walk in an unsteady or clumsy manner.
- v. i. - To fall into a crime or an error; to err.
- v. i. - To strike or happen (upon a person or thing) without
design; to fall or light by chance; -- with on, upon, or against.
- v. t. - To cause to stumble or trip.
- v. t. - Fig.: To mislead; to confound; to perplex; to cause to
err or to fall.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?