How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A knob; a small ball; a small, roundish mass.
- n. - A catch, of various forms and materials, used to fasten
together the different parts of dress, by being attached to one part,
and passing through a slit, called a buttonhole, in the other; -- used
also for ornament.
- n. - A bud; a germ of a plant.
- n. - A piece of wood or metal, usually flat and elongated,
turning on a nail or screw, to fasten something, as a door.
- n. - A globule of metal remaining on an assay cupel or in a
crucible, after fusion.
- n. - To fasten with a button or buttons; to inclose or make
secure with buttons; -- often followed by up.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?