How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A line, or long, narrow division of anything of a different
color or structure from the ground; hence, any linear variation of
color or structure; as, a stripe, or streak, of red on a green ground;
a raised stripe.
- n. - A pattern produced by arranging the warp threads in sets of
alternating colors, or in sets presenting some other contrast of
- n. - A strip, or long, narrow piece attached to something of a
different color; as, a red or blue stripe sewed upon a garment.
- n. - A stroke or blow made with a whip, rod, scourge, or the
like, such as usually leaves a mark.
- n. - A long, narrow discoloration of the skin made by the blow
of a lash, rod, or the like.
- n. - Color indicating a party or faction; hence, distinguishing
characteristic; sign; likeness; sort; as, persons of the same political
1 Syllable Words Starting with?