How many syllables in Story
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A set of rooms on the same floor or level; a floor, or
the space between two floors. Also, a horizontal division of a
building's exterior considered architecturally, which need not
correspond exactly with the stories within.
- n. - A narration or recital of that which has occurred; a
description of past events; a history; a statement; a record.
- n. - The relation of an incident or minor event; a short
narrative; a tale; especially, a fictitious narrative less elaborate
than a novel; a short romance.
- n. - A euphemism or child's word for "a lie;" a fib; as, to tell
- v. t. - To tell in historical relation; to make the subject of a
story; to narrate or describe in story.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?