How many syllables in Patch
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A piece of cloth, or other suitable material, sewed or
otherwise fixed upon a garment to repair or strengthen it, esp. upon an
old garment to cover a hole.
- n. - A small piece of anything used to repair a breach; as, a
patch on a kettle, a roof, etc.
- n. - A small piece of black silk stuck on the face, or neck, to
hide a defect, or to heighten beauty.
- n. - A piece of greased cloth or leather used as wrapping for a
rifle ball, to make it fit the bore.
- n. - Fig.: Anything regarded as a patch; a small piece of ground;
a tract; a plot; as, scattered patches of trees or growing corn.
- n. - A block on the muzzle of a gun, to do away with the effect
of dispart, in sighting.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?