How many syllables in State
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The circumstances or condition of a being or thing at any
- n. - Rank; condition; quality; as, the state of honor.
- n. - Condition of prosperity or grandeur; wealthy or prosperous
circumstances; social importance.
- n. - Appearance of grandeur or dignity; pomp.
- n. - A chair with a canopy above it, often standing on a dais; a
seat of dignity; also, the canopy itself.
- n. - Estate, possession.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?