How many syllables in Start
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To leap; to jump.
- v. i. - To move suddenly, as with a spring or leap, from
surprise, pain, or other sudden feeling or emotion, or by a voluntary
- v. i. - To set out; to commence a course, as a race or journey;
to begin; as, to start business.
- v. i. - To become somewhat displaced or loosened; as, a rivet or
a seam may start under strain or pressure.
- v. t. - To cause to move suddenly; to disturb suddenly; to
startle; to alarm; to rouse; to cause to flee or fly; as, the hounds
started a fox.
- v. t. - To bring onto being or into view; to originate; to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?