How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Winding or circling round a center or pole and gradually
receding from it; as, the spiral curve of a watch spring.
- a. - Winding round a cylinder or imaginary axis, and at the same
time rising or advancing forward; winding like the thread of a screw;
- a. - Of or pertaining to a spiral; like a spiral.
- a. - A plane curve, not reentrant, described by a point, called
the generatrix, moving along a straight line according to a
mathematical law, while the line is revolving about a fixed point
called the pole. Cf. Helix.
- a. - Anything which has a spiral form, as a spiral shell.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?