How many syllables in Sort
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Chance; lot; destiny.
- n. - A kind or species; any number or collection of individual
persons or things characterized by the same or like qualities; a class
or order; as, a sort of men; a sort of horses; a sort of trees; a sort
- n. - Manner; form of being or acting.
- n. - Condition above the vulgar; rank.
- n. - A chance group; a company of persons who happen to be
together; a troop; also, an assemblage of animals.
- n. - A pair; a set; a suit.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?