How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having an even surface, or a surface so even that no
roughness or points can be perceived by the touch; not rough; as,
smooth glass; smooth porcelain.
- superl. - Evenly spread or arranged; sleek; as, smooth hair.
- superl. - Gently flowing; moving equably; not ruffled or
obstructed; as, a smooth stream.
- superl. - Flowing or uttered without check, obstruction, or
hesitation; not harsh; voluble; even; fluent.
- superl. - Bland; mild; smoothing; fattering.
- superl. - Causing no resistance to a body sliding along its
1 Syllable Words Starting with?