How many syllables in Sink
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To fall by, or as by, the force of gravity; to descend
lower and lower; to decline gradually; to subside; as, a stone sinks in
water; waves rise and sink; the sun sinks in the west.
- v. i. - To enter deeply; to fall or retire beneath or below the
surface; to penetrate.
- v. i. - Hence, to enter so as to make an abiding impression; to
- v. i. - To be overwhelmed or depressed; to fall slowly, as so the
ground, from weakness or from an overburden; to fail in strength; to
decline; to decay; to decrease.
- v. i. - To decrease in volume, as a river; to subside; to become
diminished in volume or in apparent height.
- v. t. - To cause to sink; to put under water; to immerse or
submerge in a fluid; as, to sink a ship.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?