How many syllables in Shunt
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To shun; to move from.
- v. t. - To cause to move suddenly; to give a sudden start to; to
- v. t. - To turn off to one side; especially, to turn off, as a
grain or a car upon a side track; to switch off; to shift.
- v. t. - To provide with a shunt; as, to shunt a galvanometer.
- v. i. - To go aside; to turn off.
- v. t. - A turning off to a side or short track, that the
principal track may be left free.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?