How many syllables in Share
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The part (usually an iron or steel plate) of a plow which
cuts the ground at the bottom of a furrow; a plowshare.
- n. - The part which opens the ground for the reception of the
seed, in a machine for sowing seed.
- v. - A certain quantity; a portion; a part; a division; as, a
small share of prudence.
- v. - Especially, the part allotted or belonging to one, of any
property or interest owned by a number; a portion among others; an
apportioned lot; an allotment; a dividend.
- v. - Hence, one of a certain number of equal portions into which
any property or invested capital is divided; as, a ship owned in ten
- v. - The pubes; the sharebone.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?