How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A play among children in which they are seated upon the
opposite ends of a plank which is balanced in the middle, and move
alternately up and down.
- n. - A plank or board adjusted for this play.
- n. - A vibratory or reciprocating motion.
- n. - Same as Crossruff.
- v. i. - To move with a reciprocating motion; to move backward
and forward, or upward and downward.
- v. t. - To cause to move backward and forward in seesaw fashion.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?