How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A moth of the genus Lithophane, as L. antennata, whose
larva bores large holes in young peaches and apples.
- n. - A feather; a quill.
- n. - A wing, literal or figurative.
- n. - The joint of bird's wing most remote from the body.
- n. - A fetter for the arm.
- n. - A cogwheel with a small number of teeth, or leaves, adapted
to engage with a larger wheel, or rack (see Rack); esp., such a wheel
having its leaves formed of the substance of the arbor or spindle which
is its axis.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?