How many syllables in Scorn
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Extreme and lofty contempt; haughty disregard; that disdain
which springs from the opinion of the utter meanness and unworthiness
of an object.
- n. - An act or expression of extreme contempt.
- n. - An object of extreme disdain, contempt, or derision.
- n. - To hold in extreme contempt; to reject as unworthy of
regard; to despise; to contemn; to disdain.
- n. - To treat with extreme contempt; to make the object of
insult; to mock; to scoff at; to deride.
- v. i. - To scoff; to mock; to show contumely, derision, or
reproach; to act disdainfully.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?