How many syllables in Saxon
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of a nation or people who formerly dwelt in the northern
part of Germany, and who, with other Teutonic tribes, invaded and
conquered England in the fifth and sixth centuries.
- n. - Also used in the sense of Anglo-Saxon.
- n. - A native or inhabitant of modern Saxony.
- n. - The language of the Saxons; Anglo-Saxon.
- a. - Of or pertaining to the Saxons, their country, or their
- a. - Anglo-Saxon.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?