How many syllables in Sap
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The juice of plants of any kind, especially the ascending and
descending juices or circulating fluid essential to nutrition.
- n. - The sapwood, or alburnum, of a tree.
- n. - A simpleton; a saphead; a milksop.
- v. t. - To subvert by digging or wearing away; to mine; to
undermine; to destroy the foundation of.
- v. t. - To pierce with saps.
- v. t. - To make unstable or infirm; to unsettle; to weaken.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?