How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - Moving by leaps or springs; leaping; bounding; jumping.
- v. i. - Shooting out or up; springing; projecting.
- v. i. - Hence, figuratively, forcing itself on the attention;
prominent; conspicuous; noticeable.
- v. i. - Projecting outwardly; as, a salient angle; -- opposed
to reentering. See Illust. of Bastion.
- v. i. - Represented in a leaping position; as, a lion salient.
- a. - A salient angle or part; a projection.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?