How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - Produced by abortion; born prematurely; as, an abortive
- v. - Made from the skin of a still-born animal; as, abortive
- v. - Rendering fruitless or ineffectual.
- v. - Coming to naught; failing in its effect; miscarrying;
fruitless; unsuccessful; as, an abortive attempt.
- v. - Imperfectly formed or developed; rudimentary; sterile;
as, an abortive organ, stamen, ovule, etc.
- v. - Causing abortion; as, abortive medicines.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?