How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To make a low, heavy, continued sound; as, the thunder
rumbles at a distance.
- v. i. - To murmur; to ripple.
- n. - A noisy report; rumor.
- n. - A low, heavy, continuous sound like that made by heavy
wagons or the reverberation of thunder; a confused noise; as, the
rumble of a railroad train.
- n. - A seat for servants, behind the body of a carriage.
- n. - A rotating cask or box in which small articles are smoothed
or polished by friction against each other.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?