How many syllables in Rude
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Characterized by roughness; umpolished; raw; lacking
delicacy or refinement; coarse.
- superl. - Unformed by taste or skill; not nicely finished; not
smoothed or polished; -- said especially of material things; as, rude
- superl. - Of untaught manners; unpolished; of low rank; uncivil;
clownish; ignorant; raw; unskillful; -- said of persons, or of conduct,
skill, and the like.
- superl. - Violent; tumultuous; boisterous; inclement; harsh;
severe; -- said of the weather, of storms, and the like; as, the rude
- superl. - Barbarous; fierce; bloody; impetuous; -- said of war,
conflict, and the like; as, the rude shock of armies.
- superl. - Not finished or complete; inelegant; lacking chasteness
or elegance; not in good taste; unsatisfactory in mode of treatment; --
said of literature, language, style, and the like.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?