How many syllables in Rod
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A straight and slender stick; a wand; hence, any slender bar,
as of wood or metal (applied to various purposes).
- n. - An instrument of punishment or correction; figuratively,
- n. - A kind of sceptor, or badge of office; hence, figuratively,
power; authority; tyranny; oppression.
- n. - A support for a fishing line; a fish pole.
- n. - A member used in tension, as for sustaining a suspended
weight, or in tension and compression, as for transmitting
reciprocating motion, etc.; a connecting bar.
- n. - An instrument for measuring.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?