How many syllables in Rival
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A person having a common right or privilege with another; a
- n. - One who is in pursuit of the same object as another; one
striving to reach or obtain something which another is attempting to
obtain, and which one only can posses; a competitor; as, rivals in
love; rivals for a crown.
- a. - Having the same pretensions or claims; standing in
competition for superiority; as, rival lovers; rival claims or
- v. t. - To stand in competition with; to strive to gain some
object in opposition to; as, to rival one in love.
- v. t. - To strive to equal or exel; to emulate.
- v. i. - To be in rivalry.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?