How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To give in return, whether good or evil; -- commonly in
a good sense; to requite; to recompense; to repay; to compensate.
- n. - Regard; respect; consideration.
- n. - That which is given in return for good or evil done or
received; esp., that which is offered or given in return for some
service or attainment, as for excellence in studies, for the return of
something lost, etc.; recompense; requital.
- n. - Hence, the fruit of one's labor or works.
- n. - Compensation or remuneration for services; a sum of money
paid or taken for doing, or forbearing to do, some act.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?