How many syllables in Relax
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To make lax or loose; to make less close, firm, rigid,
tense, or the like; to slacken; to loosen; to open; as, to relax a rope
or cord; to relax the muscles or sinews.
- n. - To make less severe or rigorous; to abate the stringency of;
to remit in respect to strenuousness, earnestness, or effort; as, to
relax discipline; to relax one's attention or endeavors.
- n. - Hence, to relieve from attention or effort; to ease; to
recreate; to divert; as, amusement relaxes the mind.
- n. - To relieve from constipation; to loosen; to open; as, an
aperient relaxes the bowels.
- v. i. - To become lax, weak, or loose; as, to let one's grasp
- v. i. - To abate in severity; to become less rigorous.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?