How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To keep in view; to behold; to look at; to view; to gaze
- v. t. - Hence, to look or front toward; to face.
- v. t. - To look closely at; to observe attentively; to pay
attention to; to notice or remark particularly.
- v. t. - To look upon, as in a certain relation; to hold as an
popinion; to consider; as, to regard abstinence from wine as a duty; to
regard another as a friend or enemy.
- v. t. - To consider and treat; to have a certain feeling toward;
as, to regard one with favor or dislike.
- v. t. - To pay respect to; to treat as something of peculiar
value, sanctity, or the like; to care for; to esteem.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?