How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A game of chance played with dice.
- n. - The uncertain result of throwing a die; hence, a fortuitous
event; chance; accident; casualty.
- n. - Risk; danger; peril; as, he encountered the enemy at the
hazard of his reputation and life.
- n. - Holing a ball, whether the object ball (winning hazard) or
the player's ball (losing hazard).
- n. - Anything that is hazarded or risked, as the stakes in
- n. - To expose to the operation of chance; to put in danger of
loss or injury; to venture; to risk.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?